Monday, May 20, 2019

Wally World and storms tomorrow!

I had to go to Walmart today since storms are in the future for tomorrow.   I needed dog food and a few other supplies so while I was there I got some plants since my seeds didn't make it.........there are 5 more bags like this.  They'll get planted tomorrow in the garage if it's raining...........all container plantings..........

I also needed a new hose and nozzle for the back yard...........
I picked up this patriotic star that lights up...........I was actually just looking for lights but this will have to do............it was the cheapest item there..............
I bought this finally after wanting it for several years now but it was hardcover.  Now it is paperback and 1/2 the price of the hardcover..............still pricey for a paperback...........
It's the true story of how she and Marlboro man met, fell in love and she left the 'city life' to live on a ranch.  Is it too late for me?
I'm still trying to catch up with everyone's blog posts.
I hope you had a great Monday and are safe from the storms...weather-wise and life-wise!
Happy Trails!!!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great Walmart haul. I read that Pioneer Woman book years ago and it is great! Nope. It's not to late for you. It's never to late. My idea of a ranch would be a trailer or motorhome, traveling the country. Now if our health just cooperates. I'm ready. Otherwise I want a small apartment or condo close to family. I miss family. I DO NOT want another house. Everywhere we would live has snow and I don't want to have to worry about that as I grow older. In an apartment or condo that would be done for us.
    Stay safe in the storms. You've had a lot lately haven't you?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the storms miss you...sounds like lots of tornados in the South. I read that on her website a long time ago...it is a good story:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book will be so much fun to read! I love her too! Glad you got out and hope the storms aren't bad! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe my friend. The storms heading towards you look nasty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!