Friday, December 7, 2018

Blogmas Day #7 - December 7th

This little bit of Christmas for today is different.  This is an inside look at what sold at a craft fair last year and the prices.  I know many of you make and sell during the holiday season so this might be of interest.  When I saw how much she made I think I might be interested too! LOL!  Here's the link
 Today I finally got the Advent gifts finished, wrapped and mailed!  TaDa!  Now on to the rest of Christmas!  I was so glad I got to the post office as they are predicting snow starting tonight and into tomorrow or freezing rain......either of which keeps me at home for sure!
I made Jenny's pizza last night and it was delicious....gosh that girl can cook!  So many times you try some recipe and it ends up to be a disappointment but not hers so far.  I forgot to take a picture when it came out of the oven.  This is what is left that I am heating up for tonight.  I forgot to put the pepperoni on until the last minute so it got a little crispy but it tasted great and that's the turkey pepperoni!
I  made more dough tonight because I have lots of toppings left over.  Some will go in some scrambled eggs but I may be eating pizza all week it's so good!
After getting the package mailed I came home and did some garage cleaning.  I swept, and washed Nitty's bed and dried it and filled my water bottles and watered my greens outside.  That was about it and the day was done.  I did sit down and crochet on my C2C blanket a bit.....it's so relaxing and it is growing!
 How was your day today?  Did you do anything Christmassy?  I have to get decorations up and work on some other Christmas gifts and there's cooking for me and baking for others!  It never ends but it's so fun at this time of year.
Happy Trails!!!

2 comments:

  1. I must make pizza very soon. I've never made my own dough. Have used pita bread in the past to make pizzas and they turned out pretty good. We can get thin pita bread here so it crisps up when baked. I've done one c2c blanket but it turned out kinda small. Think I need to put some kind of border around it or something to make it bigger. Yesterday I did a little Christmas cross-stitch that I will post about soon. I'm enjoying blogging every day after being a real lazy blogger the past year. As for the baby doll crochet, the green dress was from a pattern but everything else was just made up as I went along. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pizza looks very delicious. And I see that the corner to corner blanket is coming along beautifully. I really like that color. We had our pizza tonight at Paul and Lori‘s house and we also watched the movie “Elf” together. That was fun! I hadn’t seen it for a while. That’s my Christmasy thing for the day. Oh, and I worked on Dennis’s sweater for a while too. Blessings always, Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!