Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Blogmas Day #4 - December 4th

Here's your little bit of Christmas for today.............isn't this cool?  There's a tutorial that goes with it here
 Today started out early and good but it wasn't long before things went South (farther South than where I am located).....not bad but one of my knitted gifts isn't going to appear under someone's Christmas tree.  I have a solution though so all is good.  I did make progress on 2 other gifts though and to sooth my wounded knitting ego I decided to start another project...an easy one I've done before so I can once again feel 'crafty'.  Yes, a Corner-to-Corner blanket!  Yay!  So fun and relaxing and crocheted so you can back out of any mistake....that is if you make one.  I apologize for the lighting.....it gets dark so early now!  This is a pink blanket as I had a bunch of pink yarn around for some reason?  It is sportweight so I am using a G hook instead of  an H which I would use if it were worsted weight yarn.  It's pretty and soft and I feel better after failing miserably on my other project.
I did work on 2 other gifts and they are coming along great except for all the interruptions...it was garbage day and the propane guy came and Nitty has to go out the garage door at different times than Annie who goes out the front door and I am up and down, up and down all day!  But it keeps me from being a couch potato.  
I have been knitting dishcloths or washcloths whatever you want to use them for.  I can knit those with no problem.  I guess I need to stick to easy projects....very easy!


I also ordered the FREE Baker Seed Co. catalog and they have it online too.  Since I can't wait for it to arrive I dragged out one from 2009.  I have the gardening bug bad!
You may be asking why I have a seed catalog from 2009.  Well, I have several of them because when they first started out they had incredible artwork on the cover.....now they have photos so I 'm glad I saved those others.  I love them and I need to find a way to use them as they're so pretty.
So..........soup and bread for supper, and then I am going to curl up in bed with my 'old' seed catalog and make my dream seed list and my grocery list and menu.  Yep!  You guessed it...I'm going to Wally World tomorrow and maybe stop at the Dollar Store too!  Yippee!  My big outing!  I hope you are all done with your Christmas shopping so you can enjoy the rest of the upcoming days or maybe shopping is what gets you in the spirit of the season?  What ever it is I hope you feel Christmassy all over!
Happy Trails!!!  

4 comments:

  1. Love the wreath! I may have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wreath is so fun! Your knitting is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreath is beautiful. I am always amazed at how much you get done in a day. The C2C blanket is one of my favorite patterns. Enjoy your seed catalog and I sure hope no other projects “go south”. Fingers crossed for you.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snow globe wreath is awesome! Thanks for sharing that, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!