Monday, December 3, 2018

Blogmas Day #3 -December 3rd

I saw this on Pinterest and it brought tears to my eyes.......it's your little bit of Christmas for today....
I got a Christmas gift today............look............my baby greens are sprouting!!!!  So excited!!!  Thank you Roots and Refuge farm for this great idea!  It took about 2 weeks from the time I planted but I am hoping more come up because this is just in the corner.  I am going to order seeds too because I have no idea how old those seeds were plus I plan on replanting to have an ongoing supply of greens throughout the winter.  I will be ordering from Baker Heirloom Seed Company and they have FREE SHIPPING for any amount from 1 packet to 100 or more.  I might also order their catalog....they have a free one but they also have a $10 one that has articles and goes over new varieties etc.  I love going over seed catalogs in the wintertime.............
The only decorating I've done so far is this...............lol!  But I have been so busy helping Santa.....
I was able to finish up 2 gifts today and I am 1/2 done with another.  I also did laundry, took a bath, changed my sheets, cleaned litter boxes, ran uptown for canned dog food and now I have some ironing to do if I'm not too tired.  How was your Monday?  Satisfying I hope.
Happy Trails!!!




7 comments:

  1. You had a busy day as usual - your seedlings are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gotten more decorating done than I have. lol That's so exciting to see your seedlings growing. And thanks for the heads up about Baker Heirloom Seed Company. Free shipping?!? I enjoy browsing garden catalogs and books in the winter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to have your seedlings sprouting. And a seed catalog that has free shipping for everything? That sounds wonderful. You’re making great progress on your Christmas gifts. Santa will be pleased. Blessings always, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been blogging every day since the 30th. Walked a lot yesterday. Put Thanksgiving decorations away and started with Christmas decorating. I'm glad I didn't plant seeds before we had all the flooding rains as everything would have been ruined. Need to get some things in pots now. Bought a bunch a seeds when we were in Canada this summer that I'd like to try out. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got much more done on Monday vs. me, ha ha! I did more crocheting than cleaning or errand running.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like your wreath a lot! And love hearing about all you get done. I feel like a sloth compared to you! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No decorating happening here yet! We woodcarve on Mondays and run errands...it is a tad chilly here:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!