Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Blogmas Day #18 - December 18th

Here's your little bit of Christmas for today..................L O V E these..........I think the pattern is free but the buttons you have to purchase.   But come on.....worth it for sure in my book!  Here's the link

For Advent Day #18, Amy wrote....."So happy, all smiles".............and look!  It's this lovely hand cream called  "All Smiles".........my daughter and I can never have too much lip balm or hand cream!  I want to smell it but the packaging is so pretty I may just wait until I'm ready to use it.
I'm sorry if I haven't been visiting much....it should get better now as the 'deadline' projects are in the mail.....there's another one that I wrapped tonight and will mail tomorrow.   Today I was gone all day to the doc and he was very nice to me (remember last time I got mad at him about ignoring my liver function test which as it turned out was in error anyway)....I had a great checkup, he said I'm doing great and he never mentioned my weight...LOL!    BP is super and blood work is all good!  Merry Christmas to me!  I stopped at the pet store and got a variety of health treats for the girls for Christmas.   I already hid them away but I'll show you tomorrow.  I went to Starbucks and got a Holiday Latte for the way home.........it was delish!
But before that I went to my favorite store..........T.J. Maxx.............and look what I got..............a Christmas candle that should last the season and will hopefully smell like a Christmas Tree!

Some liquid soaps in holiday gear.............I really did need these too..............I haven't had time to make any soap..............plus I don't have those cute labels! LOL! 
a candle for the bedroom and this one smells divine!
On Christmas Eve we always used to have snacks.....cheese and sausage, dips and Christmas cookies....just in case I don't get the cookies made I picked up some delicious looking gourmet treats........yes, T. J. Maxx still............
 and these...........I can't wait to try these........
I think I'll make Zuppa Toscana soup for my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...I love it and it is just right for me with my homemade bread.  I will have phone calls so it will just need heating up and I can talk to the grands and watch Christmas specials and movies and craft to my hearts content and still have plenty to eat! LOL!
Look at this beautiful card I got from Rain, Alex and 'the furballs'.....I think she painted it....I still have the one she did last year to display again..........she's such a great artist and self-sufficiency expert and cook and creator.....another amazing woman!  Thank you so much Rain!
 That's all for today folks....I'm pretty bushed and I still have to make supper and give everyone their meds.  We're all doing well and I hope you are too!
P.S.  I was going to go to Hobby Lobby but I spent my money at T.J. Maxx so just as well.  I need to use up what yarn I have.....until I start planning and making for next year! LOL!
Happy Trails!!!



5 comments:

  1. Ugh....your killing me. Amother daong pattern for ornaments for the grands. Maybe I will just make all if them so I will have a few years covered! Your TJ Maxx haul looks pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Christmas snow globe ornaments. Maybe for next year.... It looks like you found some great bargains on your shopping trip. I really like the soap labels. So cute. Especially the reindeer. I think we’re going to have enchiladas for Christmas dinner. That’s what Dennis has requested, so that’s what he will get!
    Congratulations on the great check up. It’s always great to have your mind put at ease. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam :) Those knitted ornaments are really cute. I hope I find time in my life one of these days to get back to knitting. Congratulations on the great doc visit! It's reassuring to know we're in good health huh? :) Oh the card!!! You got it! Yes, I painted it. :) Thanks so much for saying such sweet things Sam, I'm glad you like it. xxx Your Christmas plans sound so nice and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute ornaments!! :) Pat the girls for me, I am glad they are doing okay:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!