Saturday, December 15, 2018

Blogmas Day #15 - December 15th

Here's your little bit of Christmas for today..........we can't forget our feathered friends!  Here's the link
And for my Advent gift for Day #3...my daughter sent me this...not for the faint of heart.........but it is the neatest thing of the season and you can get 4 for $1 at the Dollar Tree! 

It 's this little package and Amy wrote..."for anger management".......you slam your fist down on the package pretty hard and it inflates into a Christmas ornament!  I was amazed and I think it's the 'bees knees'!    I haven't done the truck yet....my hand is still hurting from the peppermint candy one...lol!  I'll show you when I do it! 
Today I got out a few more decorations............the nativity scene.....

My vintage Santa card holder that I love..........
and this snow mama with her snow baby I got at a craft fair years ago...it's made out of old quilts and a chenille bedspread....another favorite.......some people are so talented!
I wrapped a few more presents..........I can only seem to wrap about 3 before my back starts hurting....standing in one place bent over is not for me.....that's why I take 'breaks'! :)

I also worked on the last gift I'll be making other than 'finishing' the collectible ornaments which is tomorrow for sure!
I hope you enjoyed your Saturday and got everything you wanted to do done!
Happy Trails!!!

12 comments:

  1. Those ornaments are the bomb! I wonder if my dollar store has any left for my grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thing! Do you truly have to hit it so hard that it hurts your hand? As fun and that sounds, that could stop me. Nothing must get in the way of me crocheting, knitting, or otherwise using up yarn, ya know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably hit it too hard but I'm not sore or bruised this morning so I'm good to go! You also need to shake it a bit afterwords to ensure it inflates all the way. Some chemical reaction is taking place as it is cold when you shake it.

      Delete
    2. Interesting. I hope I can find one one of these days.

      Delete
  3. How funny! I've never heard of the anger management packages! Don't hurt yourself again! lol You're not THAT mad! Love that snow mama! Hugs....to keep from being mad heehehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those anger management ornaments are fantastic. Wonder if our Dollae Tree carries them. They woukd be perfect white elephant gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The things people think up. I've definitely never seen those slamming ornaments. :) Of course, we don't have Dollar Trees here. I bought a few gifts for a friend whose birthday is in a few days and I've been searching and searching and still can't find them. I hate it when I put things away for safekeeping. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that anger management gift is awesome lol!!! Funny! :) I love your little decorations Sam, everything is so cozy. Thanks for the bird seed ornament link! I made some last year with oranges, but they froze over too quickly, I'm going to check these out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those anger management ornaments are hilarious. Maybe you could use a hammer or a can instead of your hand. Ha!
    I absolutely adore snow people of any kind and so that snow mama and her baby just tug at my heartstrings. She is so sweet. I’m the same way with wrapping packages. My back doesn’t like it at all. So I wrap a few and then I sit down. Luckily, this year I didn’t have many packages since it’s a quiet Christmas. I’ve sent the ones that I did have to mail out in batches so I only had to wrap a little at a time. I hope you’re having a lovely Sunday. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. anger management classes

    Are you looking For Anger Management Classess in Edmonton? ... Emotional Intelligence Course on: 'How To Stop the Destructive Vicious Cycle of Chronic ...

    to get more - https://edmontoncounsellingservices.ca/services/edmonton-anger-management/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anger management classes

    Are you looking For Anger Management Classess in Edmonton? We provide anger management woekshop, sessions by a certified therapist, free parking.

    to get more - https://edmontoncounsellingservices.ca/services/edmonton-anger-management

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!