Monday, December 10, 2018

Blogmas Day #10 December 10th

Here's your little bit of Christmas for today............so cute!  They are knitted and they are a free pattern on Ravelry here

I forgot to show you the pretty card I got from sweet Betsy!  The only one I have so far but I guess I need to send some too! LOL!  It's on my list!
I also forgot to show you the snow we got which is now gone so I'm glad I took a picture.......not much but it was pretty falling from the sky...............

I made Jenny's bread dough last night and baked it this morning...easy peasy and so tasty with that wonderful crust........love it..........
I managed to drag up some decorations from the basement before Miss Peeps went 'night-night'...she goes in the basement at noon.  But I still can't find any lights or the little bulbs that go with my ceramic Christmas tree......oh well.............If I don't find them by the end of the week I'll pick some up in Mountain Home when I go to my eye doctor appointment.   But before I get my eyes dilated! LOL!
Most of the day I have spent working on Uriah's ornament.....almost done and also the cowl I showed yesterday which is turning out gorgeous I must say!  I had one skein that I thought was a little dark and the other skein was a little too bright but together it looks fantastic!  Wait until I show you next week!  Plus, that pattern is a keeper for sure!  I'll be making more of these and other patterns from Fiber Flux.
I hope you had a great Monday!
Happy Trails!!!

10 comments:

  1. Well gee.....another ornament pattern in my library. Your bread looks yummy as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ornaments! I have lots of projects in the works too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trees are so cute! I put up half my decorations and I think I am done. I just have too much stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute knitted ornaments. Another pattern to print for future use. Thank you. That bread looks wonderful..I can almost taste it. I’m so glad that you like the card. I thought they were pretty and I loved the verse. Take care driving after your appointment.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have a box of decorations to get to and a little tree somewhere that I need to put out. I've been crocheting some trees but they are big because of the cotton I used. Need to make some smaller ones that are ornament sized. The bread looks awesome! Sure wish I could send and receive mail. This country has a very corrupt postal system.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are very pretty little Christmas trees to make.
    Lovely bread! I do love that easy~peasy artisan bread!

    Have a happy day.
    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those knitted trees are just adorable! And I still need to figure out a pot to bake some of that bread. You are making me SO hungry for it! Enjoy your day. Holiday hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bread looks so yummy. Must make bread soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!