Monday, November 19, 2018

Day #19 NaBloPoMo

Holy Cow!  I almost forgot to post today!  I had so much going on and I was sitting in bed with my feet elevated eating my pizza and watching the news tonight when I remembered I  had to blog!  So glad I remembered although for all the 'doing' today I don't have much to show for it.  I had calls to make for car, propane etc. and I don't know what else but the day went by in a flurry!
Yesterday I defrosted pizza dough that I made using Rain's great recipe (Rain's Garden.....on my sidebar) and it turned out great.  She has all kinds of ideas for different types of toppings too.  Okay, so maybe it's a little rustic looking but it tasted great!  Here's a picture and please stop by her website and take a gander at all her wonderful recipes and gardening and artwork and cheese making!


 The girl is a true Wonder Woman!  I made cookies yesterday but never even got them frosted today.  Tomorrow is car in and bread making and more laundry and yada yada yada but life is good!  I did work on my Merry Monday project but forgot to take a picture so maybe tomorrow.  I hope you all had a great Monday!
Happy Trails!!!

10 comments:

  1. I agree.....Rain is amazing. Pioneer woman has nothing on Rain! You had a busy day for sure. Tomorrow sounds almost as busy if not more so. Sweet dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza looks delicious. I had a day like that too. Lots of business, but not much to write about. I hope you get some good rest. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pizza looks great! We have been using Naan Bread for our pizzas...we cut one in half and then we can top it the way we like:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh S.I.A., I always say, if my head were not attached,, I probably misplaced it in my sewing room! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love to make homemade pizza. It's not hard like some people think and you can put the toppings you like! Enjoy your day sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you about Rain. I love her discipline to decide to learn something new and then do it. Huh. Kinda like you, me thinks! :) Rustic looking pizza is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. COLLINS GUZMAN FUNDING'S

    We offer a variety of Financial packages at a very low interest rate, We stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer service, We offer the right solution to your financial needs.In general we are FINANCE COMPANY, We offer loan at 2% interest rate, Commercial loans, business loans, home loans, car loans and debt consolidation loan are available for you. Contact us for more information via E-MAIL: collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com/WhatsApp: +1 (786) 598-8751

    Names:
    Occupation:
    Loan Amount Needed:
    Loan Duration:
    Your Country:
    Mobile NO:
    Purpose Of Loan:
    Email Address:
    monthly income:
    Sex:
    Age:

    Thanks and best regards
    Mr Collins Guzman
    WhatsApp or Text: +1 (786) 598-8751

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you in need of an urgent loans? We offer loan of all kinds to prospective individuals, companies, corporate bodies as well as organizations, Are you in need of loans that are registered and approved? If interested, reach us today at: triumphantfinanceltd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!