Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Day #13 NaBloPoMo

 Guess what we got????  S N O W !!!!  Not much but I'll take it.  Unfortunately I did not get to watch it falling from the sky which is half the enjoyment.  I woke up to it this morning as it was raining when I went to bed.  It is cold today too....I'm not sure it ever got above freezing.

There's an alert out now for freezing rain tomorrow afternoon.  I need to get to Walmart so I guess I will get going early tomorrow morning or not.
Today I had to work on some financial paperwork to send to 'my people' and I did laundry and de-cluttered.  I'm in the crafts room now.  I didn't quite finish the dining room but I have to work on the crafts room as I can't find the things I need and Christmas making is in progress! LOL!
I knitted on a dishcloth and that was my day....pretty ordinary.  I did find some patterns for a table mat and a pincushion that I was looking for material for.  I did my 5 minute pickup too and put things away.   I'm liking the 'bagging' of future projects so I have everything ready.  I'm too tired at the end of the day to start looking around for something to work on.  Now, I'll have them ready!
Here are some of the You Tube videos I've learned from and enjoyed so far this week:
 

Legal Pad Journal Gift Tutorial 

This one was very good and she gives great instructions!
 

GREATEST APPLE PIE YOU WILL EVER EAT 

 This video started out really good but by the time she put it in the oven the top crust was falling apart and she ended the video.....you never got to see it after it was baked.  I'm sure it was delicious and she had some good tips but her crust was just not cooperating with her! LOL!

STICKY NOTE HOLDER USING DOLLAR TREE FRAME | OFFICE GIFT IDEA 

 This was another cute gift idea and fast if you have the supplies but I need a paper cutter and some scrap booking supplies so we shall see.......

 

Grow Salad Greens All Winter For Less Than 20 Dollars | Gardening Tips | Roots and Refuge 

This gal is wonderful!  And get this.....she is in Arkansas!  Finally someone in the same climate!  I am going to watch all her videos and I am definitely making her salad 'green house' and I have everything I need except the bag of soil!  So excited!  Stay tuned! 

 

That's all I have for today.  Oh, supper last night was quick and delicious!  Chicken tenders cook in about half the time of breasts and they are just right for one serving....for me anyway.
Happy Trails!!!

5 comments:

  1. Snow! It looks cold there. Our snow is gone but it has been very cold for over a week now. 16F predicted for tonight. I like all of your ideas, especially the sticky note holder. Stay safe tomorrow and stay home if it’s icky outside. Walmart isn’t worth it. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your snow! Hope you don't get the ice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow! Oh my. I'm not ready for that yet, LOL. Don't you just love youtube? Videos for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.

    carpet steam cleaning
    End of lease cleaning Bankstown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!