Sunday, October 7, 2018

YOP Week #15



 YOP 2018-2019

Finishes so far:
1.  4th of July xs pillow
2.  Hitchhiker shawl
3.  Felici Hibiscus self-striping socks
4.  Felted wool loafer slippers with leather soles
5.  washcloth (extra large) and back scrubber for Christmas or birthday for SIL

This is a new finish for this week....the beginning of the Christmas "making"...this is an Iowa Hawkeye hat for Sam (my grandson)




WIP's (works in progress) for this week):

1.  I worked on the Pumpkin Spice Farm XS and finished the words......

 2.  I worked on the God Bless America XS and just need to finish the right side border and make into a small pillow....
3.  I finally cut the binding for my quilt.......
4.  I cut the material for the next pickle dish.........

That's it for this week!  Oh, I did do a couple squares on my Cozy Memories blanket but I will probably only show when I have an entire row done.
I hope you had a wonderful week and enjoyed working on your projects.  Please stop by and see all the other fantastic projects that other  YOP'ers are working on.
Happy Trails!!!



8 comments:

  1. I'm curious, Sam, if the Hawkeye hat is made using the Benefaction Hat or another hat pattern. It looks terrific! And have I seen that quilt before? The close up shot shows the colors beautifully. What a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some pretty good progress this week! Thank you so much for the phone call, I appreciated it. Pat the dogs for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure got a lot accomplished this week. Love the Hawkeye hat! It would be very popular with my family. The quilt is beautiful, but I think my favorite this week is the pumpkin spice Crosstitch. I love the colors.
    Many blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice progress. I'm knitting dishcloths, and crocheting washcloths right now (when I have time).

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that hat Sam! and I love all the cross stitch pieces. You are going to have some finished there soon too. You make me want to haul out my...shhh huge stash...cross stitch pieces and start working on some of them again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That binding has a very autumnal feel!

    Hope everything is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work on all your projects. How did the football watching go?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!