Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"Time for a cold one, Eddy! " (from the movie Vacation)

It was 97 today but felt like 103 degrees F. ...I just took a bath and now I'm "having a cold one"...

We're supposed to have storms tonight when the cold front comes in so I brought my mums in...the  ones I haven't planted yet. 
 But the ones in the ground from last year are looking great..........
I need to prune back the Russian sage.....
I think this is the last tomato for the season except for some cherry tomatoes.  See the Daddy (or Mommy) long legs?
And guess what else I got? 
Oh yeah, a new tablet!  I've wanted one for several years now but couldn't justify paying so much but this was on QVC as a TSV for $99.00!!!!!!   Life time technical support in the U.S.A.  and 6 months of Oyster for free!  By the time it all worked out and I opted for the "drop & spill" insurance it ended up at about $138 but still I thought it was a good deal and so far so good!  I'm in love!
This is an Acer Iconia dual core 7" tablet.  Now I can take it with me and keep abreast of the weather if I have to head for the basement tonight!  I hope I have room for all the "apps" I want to download...LOL!
Happy Trails!


6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your new tablet! You'll have lots of fun with that! It's always a challenge to learn something new but there's so much more you can do with these! I'll take a cold one, too....if you have any left! heehee! We like some of the Octoberfest brews and special seasonal beers, too. I like Sam Adams Summer Ale, too! I don't drink that much...but sometimes a beer tastes so good! I remember you said you had one with a BLT...sounds good! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Blue moon with orange!! I have a little Acer Netbook for 3 years now. It's still going strong and packs in my purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!
    Glad you got a new tablet!
    That will be a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am certain you will love that tablet! It will come in handy when you are stuck in the basement! Good buy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay on new technology purchases. Tell your storm it would have so much more fun in California, especially the Bay Area.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!