Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Writing some letters tonight............

 I worked outside all day. I've had supper and taken a nice bath and I am going to retire early and write some letters on some pretty stationary.  Do any of you write letters? 
I have always loved beautiful stationary.....

This is the back side but the other side is "writable"............

Beauty is inspiring and maybe it will help me to write beautifully too..........

Some things are just worth spoiling yourself for........


Good night, sleep tight!

4 comments:

  1. I don't write as many letters as years ago, but do still send a lot of cards. Your stationary is so pretty, it would make some beautiful fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do write letters. I'd rather get one in my mailbox than in my inbox any day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to write a bunch of my blog friends -- and send out some more pay it forward gifts. I should work on that this weekend since my husband is out of the country. Hope you are having a good week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I write to several people on a regular basis..usually I write in a card..I like pretty stationary too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!