Friday, March 22, 2013

Snow's still here but not for long!

 It was a SUPER cozy night last night and a real gift as we don't get much snow down here. 
This morning it was obvious we got more than they had predicted which was fine with me and Mother Earth as we've had drought conditions for several years now.
Nitty loves the snow too....Annie not so much! 
  When I went to get the mail there was a heart of snow on the sidewalk.........
 I finished little Miss Maggie's cape this afternoon................now I have to finish Miss Maggie!
 I also started on the Easter chickens..........I'm really enjoying these "mini" projects for a change....
I did do some cleaning too but not too much! LOL!  Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your snow..of course I can send some more your way! Your planter is a breath of springtime..perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chickens are gonna be so cute. After a beautiful day yesterday, today we had clouds, a few little quick drizzles, thunder and even a flash of lightening. :) I had coffee with a friend this morning, a little shopping and then home to rearrange the living room. Our favorite Indian antiques place is going out of business ... boo! So we bought some things and I had to make room for them. Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see Miss Maggie finished -- Dagmar's turned out so cute. :) Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely snowy photos. I'm enjoying little projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like good progress on your projects. I went away this weekend too, and will have a few photos up tomorrow hopefully. We did get surprised with the early birth of twin boys from one of our goats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. snow rake

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!