Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's Springtime in the Ozarks!!!

Look what I found in my back yard yesterday!  The robins have been here a few weeks too!  Yesterday was in the 60's and today it's supposed to be in the 70's!  Now, I have to get outside and start working.....it's double duty again until next Winter but I love the outdoors and all it entails!

 Oh, I almost forgot....look what else came in the mail yesterday.....I haven't even looked at it yet!  But the cover alone is a feast for the eyes...lots of ideas right there!  Enjoy your day and Happy Springtime!  It's on it's way to a neighborhood near you!

3 comments:

  1. I also saw some daffodils in glorious bloom a few days ago. I hope that means spring is just around the corner but I don't want to get my hopes up too soon. We will enjoy the early blooms no matter!-------- Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish spring wasn't too far away, but here we can't plant until the first week in June!
    Can I ask what part of the Ozarks you are in? I have family there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Spring here in Alaska and believe me there won't be until June! In May the trees will not have bloomed out yet and there will still be snow and ice breaking up. One of the little draw backs of living in the far north, a very long winter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!