Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

    I'm not a romantic really,  I'm more the type that "actions speak louder than words" but in honor of this day that is so special to so many I went around my house looking for heart shaped objects and was surprised that I actually had a few!  There's one in particular that I was aware of as I have been collecting heart shaped stones on my walks for years and I even found some heart shaped moss one time.  When I see heart shapes in nature it's like a personal "I love you" from above just for me.  So, Happy Valentine's Day from me to you!


2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Hope you are having a good day. That you're feeling better. And staying warm and cozy. I don't know how time gets away from me most days. It's almost 9 pm and I think I'm ready for bed. Did you read the article about Bob? What an inspiration he is. I need to organize around here but like you said, once you start, more messes seemed to be created and it becomes such a process. Ugh! Anywho ... take care! And have a great rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sam,
    You have been busy since I was last here. Cute things from the consigment shop, must be fun to work there. Kind of like my going to the house that my daughter is getting ready for the estate sale. I help her everytime she is there. I always find some cute things to bring home. We probably won't be having the sale until MAY, SO MUCH TO DO YET.But for my pay I get to pick out things for myself. Not a problem.
    Should be going over to the house today, waiting to hear about my Mother in Law before I leave. She is not doing very good.
    I will be posting pictures of some of the things I find at the estate house.
    Talk to you soon.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!