Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'm SO tired!

I helped out all day at the local thrift/consignment store and as much as I love it....I'm exhausted!  So, I came home, fixed supper, folded a load of clothes, ran the dishwasher and Googled Mary Engelbreit which sent me into "la-la land" for who knows how long?  Do you ever do that?  Get on the internet and look up and  hours have gone by? AHHHHH!!!!!  It was inspiring but I am too tired to do anything about it! LOL!   So, I am posting my finished crocheted and felted wool tote bag which will probably be used to hold my knitting and then I'll have to make a knitted wool felted tote to hold my crocheting! Ha! Ha!  I'm going to bed now.  I think I am fighting off a cold as I keep bumping up the thermostat.  I'll get my jammies on, curl up with my ME decorating books and make plans for when I have more energy!  Hope y'all had a great Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. I love ME too! I daydream of my craft-room to have the ME's style by in my flavor!

    I adore your bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karrieann! I appreciate your comments. I got into trouble today on Ebay with all the ME stuff...bad Sam...bad Sam! LOL! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the cutest!!! Love it! Great job!

    Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!