Monday, May 18, 2009

This is the BOMB! (that means the best)!


I LOVE, LOVE ,LOVE Harry Slatkin although I know he is married and has a family. I love the frgarances he does...they are TOPS! He makes fragrances for Bath & Body, QVC and the "celebs". I bought this combo of air and fabric freshner and Febreze stinks next to this stuff....AWESOME!!!!!! It's a little pricier but Oh So worth it! I got mine on QVC and it is an odor neutralizer and it came with a plugin too that I put right next to the dog's bed...ahhh....that's better. I got the Clean Mist fragrance. Goodbye Febreze....Hello Harry!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam,
    I order lot of stuff from QVC. Want to see the bill? Anyway I must have missed this product. Looks nice. What would you say the scent is?
    Your little wash board is so cute, what are you going to do with it? GOTTA love those church and garage sales.
    Thank you as always for your nice comments on my site. You say such nice things.
    I got a nice surprise box in the mail today from Marcy. She had that drawing remember? Lot of nice things.
    Pretty excited, looks like after today we will have a nice warm up, I'm ready!!! Had to cover all my plants last night.
    Hope all is well in your world.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!