Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gifts from the past.....




Nancy Jo gave me these beautiful gifts of her handiwork but at the time I did not have my blog to show them off sooooooo.......here they are! Ta Dah!


The squirrel has a little reflection on her from the light coming in the window but she is SO cute and she framed it in a darling green frame with glass and everything....that woman is so talented it's scary! She does drink a lot of coffee so maybe I need to drink more rather than less....I'm like a slug anymore.


The bookmark is SO sweet and I always use it to mark my place in my Mary Jane's Farm girl magazine....that's where I met all these wonderful farm girl sisters....Nancy Jo being one of the first! Thanks again Nancy Jo!

2 comments:

  1. So THAT'S how Nancy Jo gets all that stuff done-coffee! I drink some, but I gotta start drinking more!

    She is talented, right? I love the bookcases and yep, to do it right, you gotta pull it all out to put it all back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy Jo is really a sweetheart, I drink coffee all day but I don't get much done compared to her. I am inspired to tidy up, but I falter on the follow through. Your bookcase is really delightful, your house looks great!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!