Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Did a little outside decorating....




I broke down and bought some new pots! After all these years of the clay pots which I still like but they do dry out VERY fast in my South facing front yard so.......I saw these at Wally World and just thought they were SO cute! The GIANT coffee cups hold my herb garden so I can bring it in when winter comes and some more herbs, arrugula and some zinnias are in the other pots. I LOVE them and it was so much fun giving a "new look" to my front entrance.

6 comments:

  1. I love your outside decorating. My future DIL gave me the one with poka dots I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Sam, I have seen those big cups but didn't think about putting plants in them. I really should grow some herbs. would have to find a sunny spot.Then I would have to use them. That could get tricky.
    Went to the thrift this morning and picked up a couple of good things. BUT I also took a big bag to the store for donation.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pots, and the cups of herbs are really fabulous...

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to tell you, I posted a picture of that cute little bird you sent me last year.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. outdoor toys for kids

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!