Monday, April 13, 2009

Ran out of batteries!!!!


Every time I went to use my camera the batteries were dead and everytime I went to the store I forgot to buy them! I hope everyone had a nice Easter. I mowed on Saturday and look what I found! I almost ran over her. I think it is a her because someone told me a long thin tail is a boy and a short fatter tail is a girl. The picture REALLY doesn't do her justice because she's beautiful! She has red on the side of her face and is SO CUTE! I haven't named her yet...I have to think on that for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness Sam, you sure live in the wilds there. I Hven't seen a turtle running free since I left the farm. What are you keeping her in?
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!