Sunday, March 15, 2009






















Okay...there is LOTS to blog today! I have been a busy little bee.....here is a before picture(s) of my guest bathroom and here is after...I certainly hope you can tell the difference! LOL! Anyway...I tried removing wallpaper from drywall that had not been sealed properly....what a mess....but finally researched and asked around and found out how to fix it all....VERY proud of the result and I have never mudded or messed with drywall compound before plus there were deep holes in the drywall too. I still have a lot to do in there but the worst is over!

1 comment:

  1. Sam,
    My goodness, you are sure are brave. Can't believe how much you have got done. You are having company soon too! The company alone would ware me out. You sure are something.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting. Comments are "grist for the mill" and I appreciate each and every one of them!